How likely are you to be our new Statistician?
Well… if you:
- Are considering a change of scenery
- Are looking for a job with a significant degree of variation and flexibility in the projects and assignments you handle
- Value the freedom of working from your home, or our office, as it suits you best – and in addition to have the option of working on a part time basis
- Find the customer-facing aspects of a job appealing
- Either have experience with management – or have aspirations to add managerial skills to your professional repertoire
- And can see yourself thriving in a small “Professional Family” of 12 other – really friendly, forthcoming, highly skilled and helpful – colleagues
… it might actually be likely – and you should definitely consider reading on (and getting in touch with us).
Who we are – professionally:
We are a Contract Research Organization (CRO) who have specialized in Data Management and Statistics – for more than 10 years, and with an increasing demand for our services.
We offer all Biometrics services required in relation to clinical and device trials, including Data Management.
We are data managers, statistical/SAS programmers and statisticians, and our office is located in Birkerød.
Who we are – personally:
When Bjarne Bodin and Peter Lipczak founded BioStata in 2010 it was with the clear vision of establishing a company build on a deliberately small team (no more than 15 – 20 people).
This was chosen in order to combine the strength of deep expertise normally found in large organizations – with the flexibility and freedom only found in small companies.
Having lived this vision for more than a decade now, we can safely say that some of the keywords describing our working atmosphere are: Trust, helpfulness, open-mindedness, kindness, responsibility, opportunity for influence – and a high degree of professional dedication to what we do.
What you can enrich the team with:
You should have one or more of the following areas of competencies:
- Statistical input to protocol.
- Authoring of SAPs and trial reporting.
- Statistical models.
- PK calculations.
- Integrated summaries.
And in addition to the above mentioned:
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work structured, independently and with a flexible mindset.
- Want to act as Biometric lead on behalf of BioStata.
You will be working together with our other statisticians, data managers and programmers in professional trial teams, where we all benefit from combining decades of knowledge and experience.
If you have managerial skills – or would like to move in that direction professionally – the job can include an aspect of people management, like resource allocation etc.
On some projects you will be our face towards our customers ensuring that both external and internal expectations are met.
You will be involved – as a part of the trial team – in a great variety of projects, tasks and customers, where the work is mainly carried out at our office, from home or sometimes at the customer site, depending on the nature of the task and your preferences.
So… are you our new Statistician?
If, at this point, you lean towards a “maybe” – or perhaps even a “yes” – and you are curious about getting to know more about us and the position – please contact our CEO: Bjarne Bodin, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +45 2023 5778.
We are looking very much forward to hearing from you – and perhaps welcoming you as part of the team…